divendres, 8 de juny del 2012

the candle is used up


Actually, I’ve never written in english. And I think, today is the best DAY.
And.. why?
Because last night I had a nice talk with 3 people: Michael, Sarah and Carina. I’m going to talk about them.

I was waiting and I was under safeguarding of the rain, because yesterday the floods came. I was under the awning and he was smoking outside. He is Michael, an old man, farmer since he was a teenager. We were talking about what can I visit, where  I am from, weather , travels… until she arrived, his daughter. A girl with yellow glasses.
She wondered about what I was doing outside talking with her dad. So, she decided to invite me to come in the Gallery Café and take a seat with them while I wait my friend, Carina.

After 15 minutes she arrived. And she was surprised – like me- because we had new company. But It was fascinating share experiences and explain our stories: jobs, languages, Spanish civil war, Second War Wold… Michael wrote in my notebook his number and he recommended me a book of Ernest Hemingway: The whom the bell tolls.
It will be my next purchase! Sarah and Carina talked in German and English, I was talking with Sarah in Spanish,English and she tried to teach me Portugues. She knows five lenguages! It was a pitty that she is coming back to London because she works there! But Carina and me decided to meet with Michael again, as a tour guide by Co.Clare!

Yesterday, and the last four days also were horrible, cold, wind, rain non stop. At least, last evening I had a good time to remember.
And those kinds of thing are the things that make me happy.


Tomorrow, I'm going to Limerick, a new area to discover ! 
I’ll see you soon.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada